hi, this is CrownRahul

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by crownrahul, Sep 20, 2006.

1. crownrahul macrumors newbie

Feb 16, 2006
    hello everyone, this is crownRahul, I am newbie here, I want to purchases one Mac PC for my new Printing work, please suggest which pc suitable for my new business, one of my friend suggest me about MAC pc, please guide and suggest.

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Jun 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    What kind of computer do you use now? I would think that a Mac Pro would be best for this...
  3. mufflon macrumors 6502

Sep 15, 2006
    Well an imac is always nice, but as warbrain eloquently puts it, a mac pro is always nice - check upp apple's hompage at www.apple.com for some fresh figures.

I don't think we can be any more helpful without you mention some facts, such as what you intend to do with it :)
  4. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Nov 1, 2001
    As for what Mac would be best for the print work you're doing - you'll need to be more specific. What software are you going to use, what is the final output going to be and are you going to be printing from your machine or send it out to be printed.

5. LionsKiss macrumors member

Sep 5, 2006
    can you give more details about your business needs?

And who cares, Apple PC, Mac Pc, Mac, Macinthos, Apple, EFI PC, etc
  6. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

Jan 10, 2006
    Can you give us more info on the company crownrahul? A MacPro would be nice but if you are only doing web stuff you most likely wont need all that power and so will save money purchasing an iMac for example.

The more info you give us the more accurate we can be determining what would be best for your needs.

Welcome to Mac Rumors :)