Hidden Treasures of iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by LastLine, May 10, 2006.

1. LastLine macrumors 65816

So I've just got myself an iTunes account set up, anyone got any suggestions for the little gems of TV shows on there that I may not have seen before? Looking for something different and new to try :)

2. swingerofbirch macrumors 68030

The Amalgamated States of Central North America
    I have purchased every episode of The Office--it's pretty witty. And Jim Halpert (played by John Krasinski) is for me absolute hotness.

I also have downloaded a few episodes of Weeds--I like it...it's a light drama with some comedy thrown in, got a warm, fuzzy feel for a show about illegal drugs.....you can find it under TV Shows, and then Showtime...

3. bucs79 macrumors newbie

goto www.askaninja.com or subscribe as a videopodcast on iTunes. It's very funny

FrenchMaidTV is a funny and informative video podcast available on iTunes although if your a heterosexual male you won't notice

Also Dogtoons is somewhat amusing.

All the above are free.

4. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    happy tree friends

pete tongs tongcasts if u like house music

5. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Mammoth

I would say that NDJ Harde Dance Mixcast is a good trance/house podcast.

6. iMarley macrumors member

Drum and Bass Arena Podcast. The 5/5/06 one has some killer choons and the guyz hosting it are funny as ****.

7. Philberttheduck macrumors 6502a

Philberttheduck

Ot

The Office rules.. direction is amazing. But it was most notable in the last episode with Jim and Pamela's poker duel.

If anything is worth downloading on iTunes, it's getting the season pass for The Office. The season finale is nothing without the huge buildup.

8. swingerofbirch macrumors 68030

The Amalgamated States of Central North America
    I agree that was the best build up ever. When he said those 5 words. Whoa. Catharsis.

Yeah the season pass is a much better deal for you, that me a loyal viewer who bought each one a la carte (arrggg).

9. LastLine thread starter macrumors 65816

Yeah I downloaded season one of that already and I'm getting the second season a few at a time (as and when I can get American gift vouchers - dear I know but necessary) and I love it - far better than the UK version, love the chemistry between Jim and Pam - can't wait to see where that all goes (no spoilers please)