High School Job at Apple Store

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoMpX, Feb 4, 2006.

1. CoMpX macrumors 65816

CoMpX

I want to work at an Apple Store to make some money during high school. How do I apply? What do I have to do?

2. capone2 macrumors regular

its very hard

you have to be lucky and have the perfect background or an inside connection. Almost impossible

PB 15" 1.67ghz 1gbram
    wht nano 4gb

3. CoMpX thread starter macrumors 65816

CoMpX

Well I have never been in any kind of trouble with the law, so I'm good there. They just opened up an Apple Store in a mall near my house and I'll be there like every weekend, so they will get to know me there and hopefully like me.

4. applekid macrumors 68020

Submit your resume online through jobs.apple.com.

Good luck.

Since you're 15, not too many places will be looking to hire because of insurance policies. You're really better off working at a clothing store or restaurant (fast food or otherwise). I looked for a job last summer at the age of 17 and not too many places wanted to even give me an application because of my age. I ended up getting a job at the local library where I help run an after-school program for middle schoolers because they really needed a high schooler for the job (it beats being the other high school students who are stuck stocking the shelves).

Nevertheless, I sent in my resume to Apple a month ago after I heard they were readying a Apple Store in our local mall :)

5. CoMpX thread starter macrumors 65816

CoMpX

Thanks for your input. I'm not planning on applying now, but later in high school. Maybe as a junior or senior.

6. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

7. CoMpX thread starter macrumors 65816

CoMpX

Oh ok. Lol, thanks for making that a lot easier. :)