"Hijacking Catastrophe"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Thomas Veil, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Feb 14, 2004
    I have just seen the most mind-blowing film.

Remember that anti-Bush video I made? Well, I got a call from the local public access TV station that is airing it. Turns out they received an e-mail from an out-of-town group, the Media Education Foundation, that has produced their own video called "Hijacking Catastrophe". They want to air it on as many public access stations across the country as possible, for as much as possible before the election. (On most public access stations, you need a local person to sponsor it. That's where I came in.)

Anyway, the local access guys tell me, "Go to this website. You can see it in streaming video there. Then call us back and tell us if you're willing to sponsor this thing. And if you are, they'll overnight us the DVD." So I go there and watch the video...and I was blown away.

"Hijacking Catastrophe" is no low-budget project like mine was. This is a slick program made with the help of a fairly large group of people. It interviews famous dissidents like Noam Chomsky and Daniel Ellsberg. In terms of impact, it's every bit as good as "Fahrenheit 9/11." Maybe even better.

Hell yes, I'll sponsor it!

Check it out: "Hijacking Catastrophe". I guarantee this'll creep you out more than any Halloweeny horror movie you'll see in the next two weeks.

Oh, and if you have a public access TV station in your town, and you want to sponsor the show in your community, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the creators. They'll provide it to you on a free DVD or VHS tape.

Or just copy that link and e-mail it to some of your undecided voter friends. The video is 68 minutes. It might sound a bit long to watch on streaming video, but believe me, it is riveting.

(And it makes my little show look pitiful. :( )
  2. skunk macrumors G4

Jun 29, 2002
    Republic of Ukistan
  3. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Oct 5, 2001
    San Diego, CA
    I will definitely be passing this along - thanks.
  4. Macs R Us macrumors 6502

Mar 8, 2004
    Here on My Mac(s) in my house in the USA!
    Hum... Well you guys may or may not be right, I can't veiw it, I have the software... I gusse it does not like me... :rolleyes: