HILARIOUS Apple Store MELTDOWN Video

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by "GLC", Apr 19, 2012.

1. "GLC", Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012

macrumors newbie

My wife and I took this video of our boy on Sunday afternoon. It was a spontaneous meltdown after passing the Apple Store in Burlingame, CA.

I am an Apple novice. I just purchased my first iPad a few weeks ago. Ultimately, we would love for the video to either go viral, or for Apple to see it. After seeing it on Sunday, a friend suggested that I post it on youtube, which I've done.

Do you have any suggestions?

Although the count reached over 2000, it slowing down tremendously. Please consider sharing it if you find it funny. Thank you so much!

----------

We're also interested in your feedback. Perhaps it's not as funny as we or our circle of friends find it to be. All feedback is welcome. Thank again!

----------

Is this even an appropriate forum in which to post the video?

2. Macgeeza, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012

macrumors regular

That's exactly what I'm like when I'm out shopping with my wife, LOL! :)

3. macrumors 601

mscriv

Cute. I don't think it will go viral, but it's funny to people who are apple users and can relate to the feeling. :)

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your input! I guess I find it so funny, because I can relate. LOL!

If you find it humorous, please consider sharing it.

You're probably right, in that it's not likely to go viral. But who knows?

5. macrumors 68040

bruinsrme

I wish I could be an enthusiastic about apple stores. Unfortunately its just a bunch of computers and i devices on tables.

Cute video though.

6. macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Quite humorous although I've seen A LOT worse from kids older than him just from walking around the local mall.

It's kind of cruel but if you want to try and get it viral, take him to a launch day event for the next iPhone or something. Wait in line and just as you're about to go in the store, tell him you have leave. Then, press record :D I'm sure the hundreds of other people at the store will also be recording so more uploads to YouTube.

Just a thought.

7. macrumors 68020

Mac'nCheese

Yeah do what the last guy wrote. Torture your child so you can get your fifteen minutes of fame with a video on Tosh.0. How funny it was to tease a little boy like that and record it and share it with the world.

8. thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha! No, I don't think we could do that. Thanks for your input. :D