Hillary on women in Iraq "better under Sadam rule..."

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Sparky's, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Sparky's macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

Kept hearing references to something Hillary C. said about the women of Iraq were better off under Sadam's rule, stating how, when she visited last November I think, that these women told her that since the Americans have come, they are afraid to leave their homes , and have threats on the schools that teach women, etc.

Did anyone actually hear this interview? I heard these comments today from both Rush and Hannity.

Any Comments?

2. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

Re: Hillary on women in Iraq "better under Sadam rule..."

First, saying that would be political suicide for her, and would be a HUGE news event. Second I don't look to people like Rush and Hannity for accuracy, they aren't news men they are way too biased. Not saying the other side doesnt have its fair share of it, but I doubt this is a true story.

3. Sparky's thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

4. zimv20 macrumors 601

zimv20

i can't say if the story is true or not, but i can say that newsmax isn't the place to figure that out...

5. Desertrat macrumors newbie

Dunno is it true.

I can envision her saying, "Well, Saddam had this great village, but that mean old Bush just tore it down. Razed it. Elect Kerry."

:D, 'Rat