Holding off from MBP for MacBook...

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by princealfie, May 5, 2006.

  1. princealfie macrumors 68030

    princealfie

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2006
    Location:
    Salt Lake City UT
    #1
    I am glad that word of a possible MacBook is looking more and more evident. I held off from the MBP (as much as I have to love that design) due to some early problems plus the fact that iBooks tend to be stronger and more durable. I can't wait for my MacBook :) :rolleyes:

    I love plastic computers especially this one which is bulletproof and smaller too.
     
  2. Transeau macrumors 6502a

    Transeau

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2005
    Location:
    Alta Loma, CA
    #2
    I'm going with both...

    I sold my 15" MBP 2.0 last friday and order a 17" MBP.
    Once the MacBook / iBook (I don't really care what it's called) is released, I'm going to sell my Dell Latitude D810 notebook and buy the 13" MacBook.

    17" for home / multimedia use and the 13" for on the road and seeing clients.
    Now that I don't need a Dell to run Windows anymore, there is no need for a big heavy (and ugly) PC notebook.
     
  3. iEugene macrumors regular

    iEugene

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2006
    Location:
    AZ
    #3
    Let's just hope that the MacBook isn't plauged with problems like the MacBook Pro.
     
  4. mmmcheese macrumors 6502a

    mmmcheese

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2006
    #4
    If Apple doesn't consider the sound a problem, then I expect it will be the same as the 15". As for heat, I think they have a bit more space to work with, so they will likely have bigger heatsinks and be slightly cooler.
     

Share This Page