Holiday Applications

Discussion in 'Community' started by Kwyjibo, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

Hey,

Inspired by the christmas month thread, does anybody have any cool apps to decorate? I used to have a program that moved the background similar to that fish tank thing, not necessarily a screensaver but if it is a screesanver I want the flakes to fall over my current apps....

kwyjibo

2. iLikeMyiMac macrumors 6502a

iLikeMyiMac

I changed my adium dock icons.
    You can download one version here.
    and another version here

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

I have pimped out my machine so much for Christmas. Basically I switched to the Milk theme by Max, Christmas Adium icons. I run Sno is the background so I constantly have snow flakes falling on my screen. I have a snowy background patterns and a Christmas tree on my second monitor. I love it. I'm still looking for more to add.

jon

4. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

Anyone remember Holiday Lights from tiger technologies? That was the greatest, too bad it's not for OS X. Otherwise, I also use Sno and changed my Adium dock icons and such. Since it doesn't snow here, it's the only time I get to see snow :D

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Ever try XMas Lights? Pretty much the same idea. That's what I'm using now, as well as some IconFactory icons for my HDs.

6. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

Thanks for the link. The kids will love it. Other than that, I changed my avatar to Perry Como.

7. bubbamac macrumors 6502

There's an app called Autumn Leaves, don't know who makes it. I found it on the downloads section of apple.com. I went to the developer's website, and they've got one with snow, too - but the leaves one was better. I think they're $10 each.

8. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

nope, hadn't heard of that, thanks :)