iPad mini Holiday Return Deadline is Jan 7th--keep or return?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by NateEssex, Jan 6, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502

The Apple Store Holiday gift return deadline is Jan 7th. Is anyone returning their iPad Mini? I'm on the fence as I've never been before. I'm well aware of Apple's continuous refresh cycle and I've held fast with my iPad 1. I guess it's all the "next Mini will have" threads that have me second guessing myself.

Are people keeping or returning?

2. macrumors 68040

If you are enjoying the mini, why not keep it? That's just me. Yeah there could be a new iPad released soon but no one knows for sure other than Apple. If you can get by with your original iPad then there's no reason to keep it unless like I mentioned if you are enjoying the mini then there's your answer. :)

3. macrumors 68000

ditzy

If the iPad 2, 3, and 4 didn't get you to update your iPad 1 I can't see why the iPad mini 2 would make you feel that you had to update.

4. macrumors regular

How is it jan 7th? Don't they usually give you 30 days on all purchases?

5. macrumors regular

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

That is the Holiday return date. You can call and ask.

7. macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

I'd say return it, use your iPad 1 til they upgrade the Mini with a better screen.

8. macrumors 6502

flavr

I JUST returned my mini 16GB because of the Jan 7th date.....and got a mini 32GB!!! ;) enjoy it

9. macrumors 6502a

I had a 64gb LTE mini and sent it back, the way I use the iPad the larger model suites me better. There are the obvious things I like and dislike about the mini, but I just think it doesn't suite my needs

10. macrumors 6502

I think the 30 days is only for the iPhone. Everything else is 14 days so the holiday return date is actually an extension on the standard.