Honolulu,Hawaii Ala Moana Apple Store.

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by zenntench_oni, Jun 15, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

2. macrumors regular

No thanks. I live in Kapolei, too far.
    Been trying to preorder for 3 hours now, about to give up. Might just wait in line at AT&T Kapolei.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

lol i would've preorder on at&t site and picked it up at at&t kam shopping center but since im broke till nextweek (22nd) ill be at ala moana with my lazy ass butt >.> ...

4. macrumors regular

Just preordered on Apple.com :)

Gonna get it delivered to my house, since I dont feel like waiting in a line.

5. thread starter macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

lucky! im stuck in line. >.>now i wonder what im gonna be doing for the rest of the hours standing in line during midnight.

6. macrumors member

I reserved one for that store. What is a realistic time to stand in line?

7. macrumors regular

8. thread starter macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

ill be there with my friend. gonna be there at 9ish 10ish hopefully >.> i most likely gonna bring my ipad, and some snacks. hopefully starbucks/apple will give out free coffee or water >.>

9. macrumors member

seriously?? Do you folks have a reserve for an iphone?

Maybe it is best to hit up Mai Tai first and when they close at 12.30ish, line up downstairs.

10. macrumors 6502a

winninganthem

Wow you got lucky, I tried over 10 times and it always said that I would need to pick it up in store.:(

11. thread starter macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

kinda worried. i wonder if there will be a line >.> might watch a movie on wednesday to kill time. lol! would be town side at 3ish.

12. macrumors member

You think security will allow you folks to line up that early?

13. macrumors newbie

Signed up on the forum just to reply to this thread. I'm in for this. Probably gonna be there around 9PM or so. My reservation went through "smoothly" (after refreshing and all that fun stuff for 45 minutes), so I should be fine. I hope security doesn't kick us out though...

14. macrumors member

integlspwr

anyone know whats the best game plan to get a iphone4 on release date?

AT&T store or apple store. if so, which one kahala, ala moana or waikiki ?

I did not pre order mines. hopefully was gonna do a walk in.

15. macrumors 6502

i reserved mine. dont know what the turn out will be but i hope i dont have to come at midnight. i was hoping 4 or 5 am on the 24th. what do you guys think?

16. macrumors regular

I dunno about apple but I went to AT&T Kapolei on launch day for the 3G and arrived at 4am and was 25th in line. From the preorders this year I'm guessing it's goog to be busier.

17. macrumors 65816

kugino

pre-ordered one...will try to get in line around 3am-ish...or maybe midnight? anything open 24hrs in the mall? is longs open 24 hrs?

18. macrumors member

nope.. no 24hour store in the mall.

I walked across the street today and asked a random mall security about letting people line up, he said they do not let anyone on the premises after 2am. At the same time he wasn't sure if they were going to make an exception for the iphone release.

19. macrumors 65816

kugino

yeah, might be good to ask the apple store manager if they know anything about an early queue...

20. macrumors 6502

they should make two lines. one for walk ins and one for reservations. thats the least they could do. you could have 4,000 walkins in front of you and by the time you pick it up, its sold out.

21. macrumors member

They will have two lines, like the ipad launch. No they will not sell your reserved iphone. I just got off the phone with apple ala moana and he said my reserve is confirmed and will be held all day.

22. thread starter macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

i should ask or call the main ala moana store on tuesday. or monday. gonna be one of those ghetto people just wait outside of the mall for a while. lol!!!

23. macrumors 6502

How do I confirm my reservation. The confirmation email has no personal info to validate that it's for me. Any thoughts?

24. macrumors member

Call the store and tell them you want a confirmation for your reservation. They will ask you for your first and last name.

25. thread starter macrumors regular

zenntench_oni

Happy much. Requested off on graveyard shift for the 23rd!!!!!