Houston we have refurb touches both sizes ......finally

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rjflyn, Feb 27, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

Hot damn ......... finally the apple refurb store has the 16GB touch. It took long enough. Heres that price cut everyone has been looking fore LOL.

8GB $229
    16Gb $329

Rj

2. macrumors 68020

juanster

nice, so where the hell are the refurb iPhones i know they have them from time to time, but that seems like never.. :mad:

3. macrumors member

You mean $249 for the refurbished 8GB? I'm looking at their store and thats what they list it for, and they are still out of stock.

4. macrumors 68020

juanster

yeha tahst whta i meant they are always out of stock..

5. macrumors member

Weird, it offers it on the main page but when I click the button ad on the right hand side at the top, it still goes to the out of date page.

6. macrumors 65816

ryannel2003

Using my refurb touch as I type, and its the best little device I have ever used. I've owned 6 iPods before this touch, and this by far is my favorite. I didnt notice a difference between my refurb and the new ones, besides the different packaging. Its really worth the $50 in savings.

7. macrumors 68020

bluedoggiant

Glad you like it, I was going to shoot for one, but got the classic instead.

8. thread starter macrumors regular

9. Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

10. macrumors member

Ahhh that makes sense. I want to buy a refurbished one and save the $50, but I'd need the new programs and the lame part is, most of it would have to be paid in cash, so I can't buy it from the online store. I really wish they had refurbished ones in-store.

Sigh.

11. thread starter macrumors regular

I wouldn't pay an extra 20 for that. As it is it is all over these forums and elsewhere how to get them without $$ anyway. ;);)

12. macrumors member

Yeah.

I'm most likely going to end up buying it full price at the Apple store tomorrow. My travel is limited and I don't get a lot of options.

Makes me wish they had a student discount on iPod touch, hehe.

Edit: Ugh, no other stores seem to have it at any discounted price whatsoever.