How are these for auction layouts?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by iostream.h, Jul 21, 2004.

1. iostream.h macrumors regular

I'm selling my G5, Cinema display, and iBook all to get a PowerBook for college and a Vespa to get around on. Please tell me what you think of the layout.

http://isophonic.net/auctions

What should I expect to get for all of this stuff? I was hoping like 2500-2800 for the G5, maybe 1000 for the display, and about 400-500 for the iBook. Are those reasonable estimates?

2. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

Clicked on the G5, pictures failed to load. Also when you say (installed) beside a piece of software does that mean no media (i.e. you are keeping the install CDs and licenses). If so that's illegal and does not add any value to the machine.

3. iostream.h thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, there are no pictures as of yet, just the layout. And I do intend to give them everything associated with the software (media and keys).

4. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

OK. The layout is quite good. It's clear, simple and easy to see what's available. Is you are including the media etc then say so. The software is worth a lot and it could make a big difference to any potential buyer.

5. iostream.h thread starter macrumors regular

Ok excellent. Do you think my price expectations are possible?

6. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

I'd ask a US member! I'm not really sure what this sort of stuff fetches in the US. Is there a reason you're not going with eBay?

7. iostream.h thread starter macrumors regular