Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
I recently ordered a case for my Apple Watch Straps. Prior to that I had all my straps in its respective boxes. With the new case, I have all my straps organized and take out the straps when I want to use them.

Currently I have 7 straps for my Apple Watch 42mm and my wife has 3 straps for her Apple Watch 38mm. The case can hold up to 20 straps. I will be getting a couple more straps for my watch later this month from Amazon. For now I have spread up my straps nicely.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Nice. I like your organization. I have approximately 20 Plus straps for my Apple Watches. I don't have a strap carrier like you do. I keep all straps in their original boxes and switch them out as needed. Although if I traveled more, I would invest in a leather case, such as yours.

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
I don't travel but I prefer to have them all in the case so that I don't have to keep looking for the boxes and remove the straps. Plus it saves me space. All the boxes, I have put separately on top of my cabinet. I need them in case I sell any of the straps later on. The Apple Watch straps are expensive.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I don't travel but I prefer to have them all in the case so that I don't have to keep looking for the boxes and remove the straps. Plus it saves me space. All the boxes, I have put separately on top of my cabinet. I need them in case I sell any of the straps later on. The Apple Watch straps are expensive.

Agreed. I own both third party and Apple
OEM. I have a whole drawer dedicated to my Watch straps and Apple Watches. And keeping the original boxes helps with re-sale. Even though third party straps are not worth a lot, when used. Unless it's Apple' OEM link bracelet or a gently used leather band.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCube74

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
I am ordering the Eoso black links bracelet from amazon.

Just wondering which one I should get for my wife for her rose gold 38mm. She has the original nylon (Pink blue) strap, 3rd Party Rose Gold Milanese steel Loop and lavender sports band. Thinking of getting a leather band for her.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I am ordering the Eoso black links bracelet from amazon.

Just wondering which one I should get for my wife for her rose gold 38mm. She has the original nylon (Pink blue) strap, 3rd Party Rose Gold Milanese steel Loop and lavender sports band. Thinking of getting a leather band for her.

A brown leather band would pair nicely with rose gold.

Reactions: MCube74

MCube74

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 22, 2010
Hong Kong
A brown leather band would pair nicely with rose gold.

Thanks for the tip. I will show some to my wife from Amazon. Then I can place my order today and receive everything in one shipment. Does Eoso carry any leather bands? Should I get a modern buckle or a classic one for my wife?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Thanks for the tip. I will show some to my wife from Amazon. Then I can place my order today and receive everything in one shipment. Does Eoso carry any leather bands? Should I get a modern buckle or a classic one for my wife?

Eoso carries leather cuff style bands. They may carry other various leather bands. For your wife's Rose Gold aluminum, I would think a classic buckle would suit best. The modern buckle seems more appropriate for the stainless model.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.