How Bush Blew It.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Xtremehkr, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Link

cont'd

When it comes down to it, Bush seems to be even more callous than his mother. As far as leadership is concerned, Bush has not a clue.

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I'm quite surprised to see this is on MSNBC. Isn't that a bit of a break-through in itself?

3. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

I think so. The media are finally starting to find themselves. CNN is also going to do a piece on what happened in New Orleans and they are openly mocking the "blame game" strategy.

I just wonder why it took them so long.

4. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Bill Maher said something to the effect of the only good thing to come out of this is the media finding their spines again. Let's hope they keep them instead of returning to their recent corporate media roots.
    Here's a good example.

5. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

The only thing that surprises me about this is that people are surprised. Good to know that if a terrorist does strike, if the local gov doesn't fill out the right forms the victims are on their own. Especially if they're poor. And especially if the President's on vacation. Which, with this Pres, is more than likely. You guys think Al Qaida (sp?) is watching? Getting some ideas?

Where is that Bin Laden anyway?