how can i contaact an admin

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by drummerbooker14, Sep 17, 2006.

1. drummerbooker14 macrumors 6502

drummerbooker14

yeah, i payed somene for something. and i can't contact them because they have exceeded their message limit. so, is there anyway an admin can help me with this. thanks

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

3. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

If you payed them you probably have a contact email address.

4. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

There's a Contact Us link at the bottom of every page also.

5. skoker macrumors 68000

skoker

The 'Gods and Mods' can't do anything besides send the person a PM, which is useless because their box is full.

Your best bet is just to try sending it again every so often, everytime you do the forums system sends that person an email telling them that you tried to message them but it could not go through.

6. Mudbug Administrator emeritus

Mudbug

I think he meant sending _us_ a PM to get some help... besides, we have ways of working on this stuff other than PM's.

Just give one of us either a PM or an email and explain what's going on, if you haven't already contacted one of us.

7. skoker macrumors 68000

skoker

Alright, I interpreted it that he wanted to send the person a PM, couldn't, and wanted to see if a 'God or Mod' could maybe force the message through or something.

Regardless, a big ;) on the 'other ways' comment, if you meant what I thought you meant, which I'm sure you didn't... :confused:

8. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Sorry to briefly hijack this thread — it's along the same general topic — but just wanted to say thanks to all who did that little favour for me earlier today.

Thank you. Much appreciated. :)

9. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Anything to do with this?

10. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Not at all. It was about moving a thread of mine where it couldn't be seen any more which was motivated by an entirely different matter altogether.

Even if I had had something to do with that (which I didn't), then I wouldn't be publicly thanking the powers for it. Just for the record, that forum member is on my ignore list anyway so what they've posting for the last week or so doesn't concern me in the slightest.

Besides, don't know why it should concern you.