How can I edit (or create) .dlta packages?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by King Cobra, Feb 21, 2004.

1. King Cobra macrumors 603

Mar 2, 2002
    You know, the theme package folders...

I'm trying to get some icons/.rsrc files together from an expanded .guiKit file, and I want to take all those files and put them together into a .dlta format. Now I know I can export a theme into .dlta through Themepark, but first I would need to drag every individual file (ppp0.tif, BackButton.tif, etc.) into Themepark manually. That would take too long.

(Oh, and I know I can load my .guiKit through ShapeShifter and export the theme w/o doing that, but my ShapeShifter trial time period expired.)

And, for whatever reason, I can't drag those files into a copy of another premade .dlta package.

[Plan A] How can I enable such dragging? The issue of not being able to do so is baffling me.
    [or Plan B] How can I compile/package a folder's contents into .dlta format?
    [or Plan C] What's a quick alternative to constructing and exporting a custom-made .dlta theme w/o going through every single file (as in Themepark)?
  2. cb911 macrumors 601

Mar 12, 2002
    BrisVegas, Australia
    whoa. that sounds pretty complicated.

i'm not too sure about how you'd do your first two plans... but as for plan C, i don't think there is a quick way to making a theme. or else there would ba alot more people getting into themeing. :p

you could also try asking this at the forums, and at the macnn GUI forums. probably lots more people there that could help you out. :)