How can i get a tape of a TV show?

Discussion in 'Community' started by ----Bowie----, Dec 10, 2004.

1. ----Bowie---- macrumors regular

Hey

I wanted to see Thursdays Conan O’Brian, but I forgot to tape it. How could I get a copy of it? Is there a way to order a tape from NBC or something?

Thanks!

2. NeoMayhem macrumors 6502a

You probably could, but it would be much easier to get it off the internet if you know how ;)

3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I think it's a bit late to offer this advice, but doesn't Comedy Central re-run the show the following day? :eek:

4. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

Unfortunately they stopped doing this a couple months ago. Sucks...I used to look forward to watching it when I got home from work every day.

12:30pm is just too late to stay up :(

5. dotnina macrumors 6502a

I was going to suggest you try posting on craigslist.org, but it doesn't look like there's a craigslist for Ontario (unless Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver are around Ontario :D)?

Sometimes people on craigslist post to see whether anyone recorded a show they had meant to watch. It's too bad there's not something like an online TV show store ... I guess there's not going to be any demand for that as long as TiVo is around. ;)

6. sarae macrumors 6502

CNBC replays Conan now, at 7 pm eastern. I would assume that it would be the previous day's episode, but I don't know that for sure.