How can i get a tape of a TV show?

Discussion in 'Community' started by ----Bowie----, Dec 10, 2004.

1. ----Bowie---- macrumors regular

Mar 29, 2004

I wanted to see Thursdays Conan O’Brian, but I forgot to tape it. How could I get a copy of it? Is there a way to order a tape from NBC or something?

2. NeoMayhem macrumors 6502a

Aug 22, 2003
    You probably could, but it would be much easier to get it off the internet if you know how ;)
  3. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Feb 14, 2004
    I think it's a bit late to offer this advice, but doesn't Comedy Central re-run the show the following day? :eek:
  4. MattG macrumors 68040

May 27, 2003
    Fletcher, NC
    Unfortunately they stopped doing this a couple months ago. Sucks...I used to look forward to watching it when I got home from work every day.

12:30pm is just too late to stay up :(
  5. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Aug 19, 2004
    I was going to suggest you try posting on, but it doesn't look like there's a craigslist for Ontario (unless Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto or Vancouver are around Ontario :D)?

Sometimes people on craigslist post to see whether anyone recorded a show they had meant to watch. It's too bad there's not something like an online TV show store ... I guess there's not going to be any demand for that as long as TiVo is around. ;)
  6. sarae macrumors 6502

Jul 14, 2004
    madison, WI
    CNBC replays Conan now, at 7 pm eastern. I would assume that it would be the previous day's episode, but I don't know that for sure.