Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Applications and Mac App Store' started by Apple!Freak, Mar 7, 2005.
How would I go about changing the icons of the iPod on the desktop? Thanks in advance!
It's no different from changing any other desktop icon you just need to...
1. Select the icon you want to change your ipod to (on the desktop or in a folder).
2. Choose "Get Info" from the File Menu, or click command-I.
3. Click on the icon in the upper left of the info window.
4. Choose "Copy" from the Edit menu (or type command-C).
5. Select your iPod on the desktop and "Get Info" for it.
6. Click on the icon in the upper left of the info window.
7. Select "Paste" (command-V) from the Edit Menu.
And that should do the trick!
You are the man!
Now, I'm sure the next question can be, is there any cool icons for the iPod? I'm sure there are a few but I haven't run into any good ones.
Seek and ye shall find.
I really like this site to find all of my icons and stuff... there are some wallpapers and themes and stuff on there that are really nice too... hope ya like this...
Looks like you're in luck there's a new set of all the current models just out today at the Iconfactory.
Rad.E8 has some nice icons, my favorite anyways.