how do I log in to youtube on iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Barbs, Jan 18, 2009.

1. macrumors regular

I want to see videos that I marked on the PC as favorites.

2. macrumors 68040

nickspohn

You can't. Impossible.

But you could go in Safari and go to www.youtube.com and login there. Then you can choose to play videos from there too since of the YouTube plugin.

3. macrumors regular

I don't believe this, Apple has a default app on all it's iPhone that doesn't work properly? Why is there a "Sign in" button, and why is there a "Favorites" tab then? It just can't be!

Anyway, here's my problem: I get a login-error, and I'm absolutely sure that I have the correct username and serial, as I tested it on the computer where I logged in fine...

Maybe it wants my old Youtube data (now you can use it with your Google account), but I don't know that anymore... Any ideas?

4. macrumors G4

Small White Car

Did you even bother looking before you answered?

It's in the 'More' section.

As for you error, Storm, I'd try changing your password on the Youtube site then trying it again.

Attached Files:

• YT.jpg
      YT.jpg
      File size:
      54.1 KB
      Views:
  5. macrumors 68020

benflick

That is a new feature to 3.0, and that post was from January. Before 3.0 was released or even mentioned. Did you even bother looking before you answered?:rolleyes:

6. macrumors G4

Small White Car

Yes, I did and I could have sworn is said July 2009.

So I DID read it. My brain is just broken. So thanks for making the :rolleyes: about my mental problems.

7. macrumors regular

Thanks, solved the problem! :)