How do I submit a rumor?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by motulist, Mar 23, 2007.

1. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

I looked through the FAQ but I didn't see how to submit a rumor. Am I missing something?

2. motulist thread starter macrumors 68040

motulist

Wow, they really managed to hide that in plain sight, I've looked for that several times over the years and never found it. Thanks for the info.

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

That's because you failed to look in the FAQ of the future! ;)

Based on your comment, we've now updated the FAQ to include it!

4. mpw Guest

Oo, oo, oo what's the rumour? You have to share now, no teasing.

5. motulist thread starter macrumors 68040

motulist

That's because I'm still waiting for 10.5 to ship so I can use time machine. ;)

Oh, it wasn't really a rumor, it was proof that atv works with newer standard def 4:3 TVs even though that's an undocumented feature, which was breaking news last night.

http://www.rogueamoeba.com/utm/posts/Article/appleTV-2007-03-22-21-30

EDIT:

Also, I have a suggestion in terms of design. In my mind, all the navigation links on macrumors are tabs on the top of the pages and links in a column on either side, with content in the middle of the pages. So my eye never caught the submit link because it was a navigation link in the middle of the page where the content goes. Maybe the submit link should be moved above the tabs or to the left or right hand side, or keep it in the grey bar where it is now but push it much closer to the "Mac Rumors" tab so that your eye clearly interprets the submit link as a sort of sub tab. Just an idea, keep up the great work!

6. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Not a bad idea. It is pretty easy to miss there.