How do i transfer a Magazine in Pdf file to my ipod touch.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dhream, Mar 26, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

Hi.
    Please can anybody help me with this. I like to scan my magazines and then transfer them to my ipod to read them while at work etc.
    I have Stanza on my ipod but the pictures in the magazine do not appear and it is basically just the text of the magazine.
    Please can anybody help me with how do i get my magazines in pdf. format over to my ipod. I know about Texerity and other sites where you can view a magazine from 2 years ago but that is not what i am looking for.

Thanks

2. macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Try "PDF+". It lets you transfer PDFs directly to your iPod Touch or iPhone. It uses its own web server app, so you don't need to install an app on your Mac/PC.

3. macrumors regular

Is there any PDF reader that supports bookmarks?

4. macrumors newbie

5. macrumors 601

Plutonius

I recommend the goodreader app. It also allows you to transfer PDFs to your Touch.

6. macrumors newbie

If required PDF is already on your computer add to iBooks in iTunes by Adding to Library. The next time you sync your Ipod it will copy over.

7. macrumors 6502a

This is it. Just use iBooks (free) and email it to yourself. From the email you can transfer to iBooks. I keep a lot of PDFs in my iBooks with no problems.

8. macrumors newbie

This or Dropbox