Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tomcorbett28

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2014
NJ
I have a Mac Book Pro since 2013 and I used it but I'm still learning it. But I want the screen Zoom in if possible. Basically it in Outlook 2011 that I want to Zoom in. But I don't know how to do that. And the command buttons at the bottom of the keyboard I not always sure which is what either.

Thank you very much

Queen6

macrumors G4
System Preferences - Accessibility - Zoom
Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 10.45.23.png
Control key + 2 finger scroll on trackpad will control the level of Zoom

If everything is simply too small System Preferences - Display Larger Text
Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 10.48.19.png

Take a note or picture of the setting, then play about with it, don't worry it won't break anything :)

Q-6

BarracksSi

Suspended
Jul 14, 2015
And the command buttons at the bottom of the keyboard I not always sure which is what either.
Referring to the screenshots posted by Queen6 (super-helpful, BTW) --

The one next to "Toggle Zoom", which kinda looks like an "X", is for Option. It's like a picture of, literally, an "option" -- "either/or", visually represented. Maybe "either\or" makes more sense.

The Command key is the squiggly square. Years ago, it was the Apple key, with a picture of the Apple logo.

Control is the carat "^".

Shift would be represented by a broad outline of an up-arrow. The arrow keys themselves are represented by thin, single-line arrows (check out the forward and back commands in Safari).

Reactions: Queen6
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.