How Do You Delete a Juno Email Account? Please Help.

Discussion in 'Community' started by GodBless, Aug 10, 2005.

1. GodBless macrumors 65816

GodBless

I have looked everywhere I could think of on Juno's web site (juno.com) and found nothing for deleting a Juno email account. It would be great if someone with experience could help me. I am a smart guy, but Juno really got me on this one. Juno is really a deceiving and fraudulent company and has no intention in helping its customers.

Everything that is Juno has caused me problems; and even though I am finished with them once and for all (like I should be), I can't even delete my 2 email accounts. I recommend that everyone stays away from using Juno for an email service provider. Gmail is better than anything anyway.

2. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

What if you just delete any sensitive e-mail and wash your hands of the whole affair, leaving the accounts to rot in cyberspace?

3. GodBless thread starter macrumors 65816

GodBless

I considered that, but I have a feeling that as long as Juno has my account information they can continue to use my personal information that they got when I first signed up for their accounts for evil purposes. They seem like that kind of company. I don't want to spend a couple of hours looking through their privacy policy and find out that it doesn't even tell you everything it should about the way the company handles your information.