How do you... (find your own new posts)

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by StokeLee, Sep 11, 2006.

1. StokeLee macrumors 6502

StokeLee

If i made a thread, or replied in a thread. Without subscribing to that thread, is there a way to search for all the threads that have had a reply?

The reason im asking is that i dont always subscribe to threads that i should, and i know i can view threads ive posted in , or started, but that means going through them threads, im just wondering if theres a way to see if theres new posts after posts ive made in any threads.

Does that make sense?

2. Kingsly macrumors 68040

Kingsly

Click your name to the left here. In the drop down menu select "Find more posts by..."

Thats it. I don't know how to see of someone replied, but at least you can keep track of threads you've posted in. ;)

3. Old Smuggler macrumors 6502a

Old Smuggler

Thats what i was gonna say
    but i kinda wish you were able to click your name in the upper right hand part of the screen also
    so when you are using the spy or home page it would be alot easier
    just a thought

4. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

You can add yourself to your Buddy List so that your posts, along with your Buddy's are highlighted in Spy.

5. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

Click on the Quick Links button at the top of the forums, then you can go to your profile and get to the threads you've posted in (there really should be a "View my posts" quick link). This isn't any quicker, but at least you don't have to be currently viewing one of your posts to get to your profile.

6. spicyapple macrumors 68000

spicyapple

Easiest to drag this id link to your personal toolbar or in the dock. :)

7. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Or click on User CP. Brings up a list. I used to just do a search by my name, but the User CP way is easier.