How do you join a guild in WoW?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Nermal, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

This is probably better posted on the WoW forums, but I know all you guys so I'll try here first :)

Someone asked in chat how to quit a guild. I typed /1 (to make sure I was in chat mode) then typed "/gquit i think" as an answer to the question, and it dropped me out of the guild! :eek:

So, how do you rejoin a guild? I asked in the in-game chat, and nobody knew, other than asking the guild leader for an invite. This isn't possible because his computer is broken or something (can't remember the exact reason). So, how else can you join a guild?

2. invaLPsion macrumors 65816

invaLPsion

Talk to someone in your guild who has recruiting priviliges. Veterans and up are allowed to recruit. Other than that, you may be stuck guildless for a while. ;)

3. Nermal thread starter Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

OK, how can I get a list of people in the guild, and what their ranks are? I know how to do it when I'm in the guild, but not now that I'm out of the guild.

And it should ask for confirmation before kicking you out! I've gone from a co-officer to a nobody in the space of about 0.2 seconds :rolleyes:

4. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

You should be able to do a /who [guildname] and that'll give you a list of guild members. Not sure if it'll give you ranks though.

5. Nermal thread starter Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Yep, that worked, and I'm now back in the guild :)

Now I just need to get promoted again :cool: