How do you know you have Applecare?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by iOrlando, Aug 8, 2008.

1. macrumors 68000

say you order online..a macbook with applecare... how do you know you actually have applecare? Is it tied to your name? or do you need an actual slip of paper that says this computer has applecare.

2. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

3. macrumors regular

You know, it was nice to read your post. I've been really disillusioned lately with Macrumors because it used to be a great, friendly site folks could come to and talk about Apple stuff. Lately it seems almost every thread is full of arrogance, anger and down right rudeness. Most people are too busy telling others why they're wrong and stupid, or my favorite "just search". Here you actually didn't do that and even put in the link for the OP. It sounds corny but I appreciated that.

4. macrumors member

max1018

You'll know you have AppleCare because you ordered it, idiot.

Nah, I'm kidding :D but I have to agree, people can be a little rude lately.

5. macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Once it is registered, Apple will sent you a letter with the Serial number of the computer along with the Registration number for the Applecare. With the letter is a the terms and conditions of your Applecare coverage. It usually takes a few weeks to receive this from Apple.

6. macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Piss off. :D ;)

7. macrumors Core

alphaod

Time Out time!!! :p