How do you like 'em?...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by mad jew, Oct 25, 2006.

1. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

So, how d'you like 'em? Do you have a certain style? Is there a certain 'type' you go for?

When it comes to people we are attracted to, two things have always fascinated me. Firstly, whether we have a set 'style' that we always look for, and secondly, what that style is. I'm not talking about celebrities we might be attracted to, I'm talking about people we know who might be girlfriends, boyfriends, wives or husbands (or even that horrible term: life partners). I'm talking purely about aesthetics here, not personality.

So, do you have a 'style' and if so, what is it?

Mine? Quite short, curvy, brunette with a nice face.

2. spicyapple macrumors 68000

spicyapple

Dry humour and a slightly pessimistic view on the world. Cranky but not mean.

Physically, must smell good, average to above good looks a plus. Must keep B.O. in check and no smoking.

3. Bill Gates macrumors 68020

Bill Gates

4. iKwick7 macrumors 65816

iKwick7

Funny, kind, and have some sort of direction in life. Gotta like kids and want a family. No smoking please, and I don't like party animals- but I do like to go out. Must be a family person. Brunettes are a plus, as are sexy eyes (eyes can be very, very sexy!). Must also be female. :)

Cannot possibly argue with that- wiser words have never been spoken! :)

5. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

I understand that "beautiful" is a very subjective term, but I go for the girls who are *naturally* beautiful- the ones who don't wear all kinds of make up and take hours to get ready to go to Wal-Mart. :)

So she's gotta have that natural beauty to her. I go for brunettes more often than I do for blondes, and I'm not real big on redheads. She should be athletic, too. I like a nice belly button- preferrably unpierced- simply 'cause it's hard to find a nice belly button that is free from some stainless steel butterfly or dangle or apple logo. (;

I'd like all of that...in one girl...and if she looks good in a baseball cap, I'll do whatever she wants me to. :)

6. suneohair macrumors 68020

suneohair

I am pretty open, but typically someone who is curvy, sorta of short, i like butts too! they dont have to be big but there is a just right point for me.

Hair isn't a big deal for me, but I typically go for brown or brunette. Glasses are a big one too.

She has to be beautiful, but of course that is different for everyone and I wouldnt say that I go for what society would consider drop dead gorgeous.

7. katie ta achoo macrumors G3

I've found that I've been drawn to really pale, hopelessly nerdy guys. Dark hair is a plus. :p

8. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

You know what I like, glasses, geek chic ones, they make girls look really cute. :D

9. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

Male- Taller than me, light to medium build,real muscles but not huge chunks, with a nice layer of padding over it. So nice abs but not ripped six pack.
    Honest eyes, and good hands are more important though...

good personal hygiene is a must, know too many guys who layer on the cologne and buff their nails but havent brushed their teeth in ages nor use soap when they shower.

Non smoker and light drinker.

10. Salasm macrumors regular

Salasm

I like mine alive with plump racks and not psycho.

11. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

big, tall, shaved headed, and muscular, with a handsome face :).

oh, and a penis.

e

12. Me1000 macrumors 68000

Me1000

ok im serious here...
    1st thing i look at is their face, then her butt then her *careful not to offend anyone* breasts. however the last two may be switched up sometimes lol depends...

I like blondes (natural) Tans are good, as long as its not overboard. medium height, not short, but not tall. Generally happy, and knows how to have a great time, but everyone already knows that blondes have more fun...

She needs to be skinny but not anorexic. I dont like HUGE breasts, maybe a Big B or C im not an expert on cup sizes lol...

And i like when she just comes up to you and the first thing she does is give you a (friendly) hug/kiss!

13. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

14. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

I am partial to the modern but with a hint of traditional Optima, but I also like Nofret ("The beautiful one") and Minion ("Darling") a great deal. When in doubt, though, I always go back to my first love, Gill Sans.

Ahh, Jilly, such ample curves yet so coolly turned out...

15. vniow macrumors G4

Same here for the most part.

All in all though I'm not sure if I have a particular "type" I find myself attracted to. I mean, there are certain kinds of people who catch my eye physically and personality wise but that doesn't automatically mean they click with me overall. I've found as of recent that as soon as I tried to pin down a "type" someone whom I wouldn't usually notice comes along and blows me away. Life is funny.

16. SMM macrumors 65816

SMM

17. question fear macrumors 68020

question fear

Roughly, physically I tend to go for women who look more "eastern european". A bit curvy, dark hair, prominent features.

More important, HUMOR. A girl could be ideal in my eyes in terms of overall beauty, but if she doesn't laugh she's toast. I can't deal with someone who doesn't laugh at my jokes, and I need someone who makes me laugh.

18. vniow macrumors G4

I'd rather have someone who can love me rather than just tolerate me but I digress...

19. Xeem macrumors 6502a

Xeem

There are so many different kinds of beauty that picking just one favorite look for women would be too hard for me.

But if my girlfriend is reading this:
    I really prefer beautiful shorter girls with brunette hair and curvy features.

20. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Mammoth

Whoo that's me! :D ;)

I find nice hands on a girl particularly cute.. :)

21. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

FINALLY !!! Woohoo !!! I meet someone's specifications. :)

22. mariahlullaby macrumors 6502a

mariahlullaby

Male.

Broad shoulders, not necessarily muscular. Not too hairy but maybe a bit scruffy. Nice eyes, nice hair. Red lips. Ethnic.

23. vniow macrumors G4

Curious, what do you mean by this?

24. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Woo Hoo seems strangely appropriate, given the avatar.

BV, do you have any strong feelings Pro/Con feathers?

;)

25. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

hmmm...my girlfriend is pretty sexy, in an Annette Bening kind of way...I rather like that ;)

really what I'm drawn to is big eyes...