Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
And where? for example i listen to some podcasts while i am doing my daily 30 mins on the bike in the gym.

DavidLeblond

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I listen to This Week in Tech, Diggnation, and the Nightsound Show every week in my trips to/from work using my shuffle/Airplay. Thinking about replacing Diggnation with another podcast tho.

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
DavidLeblond said:
I listen to This Week in Tech, Diggnation, and the Nightsound Show every week in my trips to/from work using my shuffle/Airplay. Thinking about replacing Diggnation with another podcast tho.

maccast is not that bad

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
TWiT for sure, during workouts.

I used to listen to Inside Mac Radio, but they have too many commercials and they pretty much regurgitate what I've read the past week. No real commentary.

The TWiTs are really easy to listen to, funny as heck, and casual.

Here's to the Crazy Ones

crazycat

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 5, 2005
Kimi said:
I listen to them while I'm playing video games. Only time I've not got music playing.

I started to do the same :) it sreally nice and relaxing.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
It's really difficult to listen to podcasts while reading MR. I'd say trying to keep both in attention is impossible. :eek:

Here's to the Crazy Ones

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Mostly in the car.

I listen to some at home (and video podcasts exclusively on my PowerBook or eMac,) but mostly in the car on my nano, through an FM transmitter to my tape-and-input-less stereo.

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
I have a Dension ice-link installed in my car so I can listen to my favorite Podcast (TWIT, KFI Tech Guy) on my daily commute.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.