How dodgy are you?

Discussion in 'Community' started by edesignuk, Aug 20, 2003.

1. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Well? Are you "a little bit woo, a little bit wey", a little bit of "a dodgy gezza"? Find out! And report back.

Me, not to bad actually, I'm 19 now, and have 17 potential years in prision and £2000 worth of fines! :D :eek:

edit: typo

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Damn funny and a bit fun as well - I'm a scoundrel - more than a bit naughty, 51 years in the pen and £7000 in fines, woohoo!

D :D

3. D0ct0rteeth macrumors 65816

D0ct0rteeth

Right there with ya Duke..

Damn Missouri :)

-Doc

4. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

All right, I'm squeaky clean...although if I were in Minnesota, Allentown, PA, or Indonesia, I might be in trouble :(

5. pivo6 macrumors 68000

pivo6

I rate dubious -- which comes to 12.5 years in prison and £5000 in fines. What I didn't know was that it's illegal to perform/receive oral sex in Minnesota -- where I live. In a place that is as cold as here, we need a few vices to pass the time. :D

6. evoluzione macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    my result.....

Crooked

Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)

Years in prison: 51 Potential fine: £7000

always was a bit of a dodgy geeza apparently, can blag anything me :)

have to say, i did crack up at this one:

Ever shot anyone with a bow and arrow?

"this is actually legal in certain situations in the UK - in Chester, you can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls and after midnight. In York, excluding Sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow"

7. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

hmmmm 95.5 years in prison with 7000 in fines...that can't be good and i'm 17

8. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

Well, in Florida it is illegal to shower in the nude...so I'm sure everyone here would be looking at jail time...it's also considered rape if you take a girl under the age of 18 across state lines (so no taking your girlfriend to 6 flags in Georgia if your gf is not 18) and, God know why this is even a law, it's also illegal to have sex with a porcupine...(what kind of sick freaks thought of this one?)

9. jadariv macrumors regular

Hot Damn. I'm Risky (26.5 years and 5000 fine). So much for thinking i'm an angel. I hate quizzes like that, remind me of all the stupid things i've done.

10. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

Well I'm considered Risky

I could face 65.5 years in prison, but only a £2000 fine.

11. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

I'm

In the clear

but

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £7000

I'm not surprised about the Porcupine as our state politicians will stick it to anyone. :D

12. vniow macrumors G4

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

13. idea_hamster macrumors 65816

idea_hamster

OMG!

I'm so totally busted! 12.5 Yrs in prison? I'd never make it! I'M TOO PRETTY! :cool:

Most worrisome is the "No throwing a ball at anyone's head for fun in New York." Like the NYPD doesn't have a laundry list of stuff more important to be doing...:rolleyes:

14. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    I'm risky! hurray!

Years in prison: 20 Potential fine: £7000

15. mnkeybsness macrumors 68030

mnkeybsness

i live in minnesota :( see question 8. i don't know anyone who hasn't broken that one ;)

5 years in prison £2000 fines

16. vollspacken macrumors 65816

vollspacken

hehe, the German guy got 12.5 years and a potential fine of £7000...

haha, but they are not going to get me... harharhar - muharharhar ... :D :eek: ;)

vSpacken

17. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

alas, I did a few things astray, but my results were not impressive. Well, I'm young yet.

In the clear
    You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

18. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

Years in prison: 36.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibilityof the death penalty!

19. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

Scoundrel! 93 years behind bars and 9500 pounds in fines. Whoa! I honestly didn't check any of the really bad ones....

20. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

In the clear

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

I'm guility of having mince meat pie for Christmas. Happen to really enjoy mince meat, delicious!

21. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Damn.

Years in prison: 84 Potential fine: £2000

And if I lived in Indonesia I would have been decapitated by now ;)

22. Billicus macrumors 6502a

Billicus

Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 5
    Potential fine: £0

Not too bad...:p

23. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Holy crap. 121 years in jail and a 7000 pound fine. I'm in trouble.

24. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

but hey, at least you wont get prostate cancer :D

25. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

"Officer, I swear, I was just cleaning out my prostate!" So which head would they be decapitating?