How i am plannign to show my total devotion to APPLE

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shadows, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Shadows macrumors newbie

Dearest young ones,

I wonder if anyone has ever cut their hair into the Apple logo. I've been thinking about this for a long time already: the thought of rubbing my hands along the slender curvatures of apple really excites me. Hence, i question if anyone has attempted to somethign similiar, any experience they coudl transcend to me.

Precisley i'm thinking of cutting all my hair accept for the apple logo. Anyone has ideas, suggestions. I am sure this campaign will show people how much Mac users will do for Apple, leaving Microsoft to a total downfall.

Thanks Champs.

2. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

I haven't but this guy has:

Attached Files:

3. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

Personally, I'd be embarrassed if I saw you in the street. However, I would give you a high-five.

4. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I cry for you, man. I cry for you.

5. AmigoMac macrumors 68020

AmigoMac

and then paint it like the old rainbow logo... ;).
    Post pictures!
    I do like my hair, used to be short but now it's just :cool:

6. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

*shivers* :eek: :rolleyes:

7. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

I think the most i would ever go would be one of those Apple stickers on my future car :cool: If you want a logo on your hair, ebay the right to a month of advertising on your hair :rolleyes:

8. DJY macrumors 6502a

DJY

I recall seeing a couple of images on line / via emails with shaved Apple logos in the back of a No. 1 buzz hair cut...

mmmm

me thinks you should go seek professional help!

9. thomasp macrumors 6502a

10. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

If you think THAT is crazy, can you believe that they actually named a fruit after Apple! :eek:

11. cruxed macrumors regular

cruxed

WOW, you are a brave man! That part about feeling the curvatures of the apple logo is a bit, let's say, disturbing... :rolleyes:

12. Shadows thread starter macrumors newbie

Dear little ones,

Thanks for all the inspiring innovative insights. The pictures you guys have diligently posted was far from what i wanted. What I wanted was for the Mac Logo to be my actual Hair, like how ronaldo has one patch of hair on his forhead. I believe by doing this, even if my hair grow, the mac logo hair grows too, making it always distinguisable. In fact, if that happens, i'll dye my other hair white and the mac logo black.

Also, I have a friend who has alot of dogs and cats, therefore, to further the foundation, i've decided to convince him to give the animals a mac logo hair cut. I really hope i can contact him soon.

I'm trying to find a proffessional hair designer now, however, they are all ripping me off. Hopefully, i can find those who coudl see the beauty in my intentions and perhaps he could give me a free hair cut!

Anyways, I've got a question, how and what do you do to support mac?

13. cruxed macrumors regular

cruxed

Well, you are a little creepy you know.. dying the rest of your hair white except for the apple logo...

I do support Apple, but definitetly not in this way. I simply buy their products ! :D

14. DeSnousa macrumors 68000

DeSnousa

No offence, but thats animal cruelty to the guys pet. If you what to do it to yourself, go ahead but leave the animals out of it :rolleyes:

15. Shadows thread starter macrumors newbie

Dear DeSnousa, many thanks for smacking me awake.

It is therefore no wonder they say Love makes you do crazy things..

Surely i don't want to end up in the next chapter of Animal Planet's Animal Police!

16. cruxed macrumors regular

cruxed

Well said Shadows! Hope he gave you a wake up call, and got you back to your senses. Whatever you do to your hair, dont take it too far.

Regards

Boris

17. stubeeef macrumors 68030

stubeeef

All that is lame, if you really want to stand out, have your tongue cut and shaped to the apple logo. That is what the REALLY COOL people are doing. If you really like apple and Mac.
    Or you could have implants placed in your head, like the kind that make horns. Then have enough put in to make a growing logo in your skull, that MIGHT prove you kinda like the stuff. I mean if you really want to show your coolness, otherwise, Little One, you are a small dog in the tall grass! :rolleyes: :cool:

18. zelmo macrumors 603

zelmo

What about having a few snaps implanted in your head? Then you could, you know, wear a shiny Apple logo, or spikes, or whatever suited the mood of the moment.

19. Shadows thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey beefy man, you are definitely an eye opner. However, looking after what you have did to yourself (your avatar), I should have known better.

20. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Must not feed the troll!. Ah heck. You know the people that really did cut the logo into their hair worry me. I bet somewhere there really is a cult that worships macs.

21. Shadows thread starter macrumors newbie

Dear Aowolf,

In relation to your point, It was acutally a book called "the cult of mac" which inspired me on my glorious journey. Here's a link to the book ---> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...103-7468557-1727807?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

[​IMG]

OH well, i wonder if this hair style is better or the inverse, which is the mac logo made up of the hair

22. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Sometimes I'm embarrassed by this so called cult I happen to be lightly associated with.

jon

23. Shadows thread starter macrumors newbie

This is not at all crazy, on the surface, it sure does look sleek and elegant however, the mac logo carries a deeper meaning.

Remember how Adam and Eve ate the forbidden apple? I feel that the apple logo symbolises its greatness, so great that it could be compared to sex. (At least i could see PowerMac G5 as a hot babe, with its slender curvatures, genius design and etc and etc)

Similiary this is the definition of Apple-Pie, from Answers.com

24. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

It does have a deeper meaning, but nothing to do with Adam and Eve. Jobs worked on an apple farm of some sort when he was younger, the name Macintosh derived from his favorite type.

At least that's how I remember it. Someone correct me if the story is off.

jon

25. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Josh396

Nope, you're right.