Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. MacBook

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
I just found out my dad didn't order it until yesterday -.- just need to know.

It says 3-5 buisness days, does that mean it will be there in that time or they will ship it by then?

tyr2

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2006
Leeds, UK
In the UK I ordered mine on a Wednesday it arrived on the Friday, was very impressed.

I generally find whatever they tell you on the tracking system is pretty accurate.

Mr. MacBook

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
In the UK I ordered mine on a Wednesday it arrived on the Friday, was very impressed.

I generally find whatever they tell you on the tracking system is pretty accurate.

Your lucky, but whatever i ordered mine yesterday its still not shipped.

polevault139

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2006
Illinois
You seem really anxious about getting this Macbook. I would be too. I have seem alot of threads from you about your new Macbook. Hope all goes well and it ships fast.

phidauex

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2007
There should be two times, ship time, (the amount of time until it ships), and the delivery time (how long it will take to be delivered after it ships).

My refurb (bought a few weeks ago) said it would be shipped in 5-7 days. But it actually shipped on the second day. Came by FedEx ground from California to Missouri, so took 3 days. I was pleasantly surprised, since i had been steeling myself for a nearly two week wait.

Don't worry, however long it takes, it'll be worth it. :)

peace,
sam

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.