Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hummer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
Queens, New York NY-5
I shipped something I sold on ebay last Saturday to Guam because the buyer is in Guam. I shipped something else at the same time to another ebay buyer in Minnesota and it got there Monday. The shipment to Guam still hasn't gotten there yet. I'm wondering how long should a package take to get to Guam?

Did I also mention I have no idea where Guam is.

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
I shipped something I sold on ebay last Saturday to Guam because the buyer is in Guam. I shipped something else at the same time to another ebay buyer in Minnesota and it got there Monday. The shipment to Guam still hasn't gotten there yet. I'm wondering how long should a package take to get to Guam?

Did I also mention I have no idea where Guam is.

Guam is an island in the western Pacific ocean close to Indonesia and The Philippines. I would imagine it would take a little time for something to get there from New York

Hummer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
Queens, New York NY-5
Mail takes approximately 1-2 weeks to travel between Guam and California. Express mail and Fedex takes a minimum of three to four days to reach the U.S. Most residents use post office boxes, though home delivery is becoming increasingly available.

Thanks for the wiki link. I guess that means 3 weeks from New York.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.