How long to wait before a site correction?

Discussion in 'Distributed Computing' started by MrMacMan, Mar 21, 2004.

1. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

So I'm wondering that even the most trivial piece of information should be correct on each site.

Team Mac Os X seems to think that we are not folding ethically. But that situation was taken care of, what is to remain however is over a span of 2+ months I have complained that their site has included erroneous information about them being the #1 Mac Team in Folding.

I believe I have given then a sufficent amount of time, they say they are going through site changes... what happened in bewteen, we Too have gone under site changes, but arn has addressed each issue brought forth to him (besides the forum being too white, my own gripe)...

My 2ed Thread back during Jan.

My Actual Suggestion thread.

I give up. I hope the issue is resolved. I've posted and as NoahJ (as far as I can see the site's Admin said) "Don't like it, whine somewhere else."

Here I am, whining, complaining, blabbering, edgy, uneasy and irritable.

--MrMacMan

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

You are whining - and you need to relax. Let them go about folding as they want and we'll do the same. Its not really a competition, we all win, and if they want to think we're cheating (that's news to me and I can't imagine that there are many, if any machines folding for us through that ploy they mentioned) that's fine.

And if they pass us, that's fine too. It will only spur us on to do better.

D

3. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Just let them MrMacman. We know that we are the #1 Macteam out there and that's all that counts!

4. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

5. twiztidn8v macrumors member

How nice! It's just too bad it turned into what it turned into. I'd hate to see the Mac teams fighting amongst eachother, I think we should be supporting each other to an extent, pushing each other to be better, and moving up the ranks!

I'm just glad at least that is finally resolved!

6. Mustang Mac macrumors regular

Now you can go back to your normal routine. Life's too short. Relax.

Right back at you big guy. For the most part.

7. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Speaking of updating a website.... how is the foldingbanner doing?

8. MrMacMan thread starter macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Don't ask.

The other thread has been locked.

They are working on it... just behind the scenes I guess.

Its good I complained about this, I have no regrets since I knew I was correct and just. It took all of 3 seconds to edit the text and over a month of my bitching. Really, it was an easy fix.

Mr. Anderson -- Do you have a problem with me? Please PM me about it since I am obviously doing or behaving inappropriately.

9. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

You're just being extremely annoying. If we get something it will be posted - how many times do I have to say that. The more you bother me about the more I'm inclined not to do anything.

:mad: :rolleyes:

10. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Dreadnought

Sorry sir, I apologise! We have gone a bit too far, but we are just excited that we can attract people to fold with us, especially now that we really need them since our production is a bit low.

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I thought that everyone would have learned there lesson by now. At times I'm the same way, if some one continues to bother me. It just causes procrastination. In my case only is is being stubborn.