how loud is the ipod mini?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by zen_state, Nov 17, 2004.

1. zen_state macrumors member

I want to buy an ipod mini in the next couple days and I love my dub reggae very loud as I use a full headset on the go as I hate earbuds and small over ears.

I will buy a normal ipod if its louder and I know I can find out at the store but I want to have some idea what i'm after when I walk in.

I know how loud something is would be sorta based on personal opinion so just do you best. :)

thanks in advance

2. Will Curran macrumors regular

Will Curran

It's just like the normal ipod, and if you dont think it's loud enough ipodlounge.com has a download to boost the volume and make it louder.

3. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I will agree that the mini is just as loud as the regular. And it gets pretty darn loud. I dont think you could listen to it on full volume. I can't thats for sure. Anyways, not sure where I read/heard it, might be the original iPod intro Video, but I guess Steve is partially def, so he wanted the iPod to be able to out put some serious volume. And I think it does.

4. zen_state thread starter macrumors member

thanks. think i'm getting either the green or the blue.

5. altair macrumors regular

ya it hurts every time i go from listening it on an airplane (full blast), to off the plane (forgetting to turn it down). :( Makes me feel like my ears are going to bleed.