How Many Songs Have You Purchased from iTunes Music Store?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by jaw04005, Jan 11, 2005.

1. jaw04005 macrumors 601

jaw04005

I just realized I've purchased 589 songs from the iTunes Music Store. Just curious as to how many songs other forum members have purchased.

2. DougJrS macrumors regular

3. Solafaa macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

I got about 150, but i never buy from Itms anymore :( its just not worth it. I get most of my stuff from amazon now, i just get my cd/'s rip it to iTunes and keep it in draw somewhere, its just better. I can put all my songs on the iPod and dont have to worry about sharing it with less then 4 macs or so, and i dont have to worry about anything I just like it more.

iTunes is very good software but i still think ripping cd's are better its just mroe simple for me. I have 2 desktops and 2 laptops, 1 desktop at my work place the other is at home and an 12" iBook from work and a 17" PB for work/games on the go. For me to sync all my songs across there for macs is hard and since i had more the 6 macs in the last 2 years iTunes is just not right for me.

4. arogge macrumors 65816

arogge

I only download iTunes for free. I won't pay money to play with the DRM nonsense. :rolleyes: