How Many Times do you go to the Apple store?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 2nyRiggz, Oct 27, 2005.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

ever since i moved from Atlanta to New York....im in the apple store at least twice a week sometimes three.

I live far from the SoHo store but i can't seem to stay away...but i go for the classes then i might happen to pick up a new gadget or so then its off to school.:cool:

Mac-krack addict signing in.

2. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

well over the past 2 weeks i've been to the apple store six times:eek:

3. w_parietti22 macrumors 68020

4. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Since there are none around here, I have only ever been to an Apple Store once in my life. It was the SoHo Store in New York a couple years ago, when I was visiting my brother there. I bought my 3G iPod there. :cool:

I'm hoping they open a store in Vancouver as their second Canadian location, as that's now where my brother lives and it could be deja vu all over again for me! ;) :cool:

5. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Just been to an Apple store once. Ever. To pick up an iPod mini.

6. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Well since I have yet to see a Might Mouse in person, I have not been to an Apple Store since it's been released. :(

7. bursty macrumors 6502a

bursty

I usually get to mine maybe 5 times a month or so. Theres an awesome Buffalo Wild Wings right next to the Apple store which is a definite pit stop after Apple.

8. risc macrumors 68030

risc

Never, I'm in Australia we have 0 Apple stores! :)

9. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

I'm not a fan of my Apple store, atleast not for help. They aren't very good w/ that. But besides that, I go there whenever I'm at the mall, which is very rare.

10. bankshot macrumors 65816

bankshot

EDIT: Whoah, just noticed that this was not the post I meant to reply to. Whoops. :eek:

Here's the one I really meant:

Heh, me too. I think it's been about 5 months for me. Even though there are about 9 Apple Stores within a 1-2 hour drive, the closest one is still 25-30 minutes away. We probably get to one around 4-6 times a year on average.

11. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Same. :(

Now that we've got iTMS, that's the next thing we can whinge for. :p

12. Deepdale macrumors 68000

Deepdale

I visit Apple's Soho store twice weekly on average and look forward to stopping in at the new location at 59th Street and Fifth Avenue when it opens.

P.S. I would llike to extend happy birthday wishes to members whose names appeared near the bottom of the opening page ... and, yes, that would include me.

Attached Files:

13. tangerineyum macrumors 6502

We have 2 malls within about 3 miles from each other where i live. A nice, more down to earth mall thaat caters much more ot my shopping habits. And a ritzy very expensive banana republic type mall that i find disgusting to go to. Guess which one has the Apple Store ? And for that reason I only go to Apple store to make purchases, so ive gone 3 times in last 3 months. Each of the items are in my sig, guess which ones they were. :p

14. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

We've got AppleCentres though :p

Actually my local one's pretty good, they have examples of every Mac, a good range of software and accessories and not too much iPod.

It's just down on my main road about a 15 minute walk from me, I go in there pretty much everytime I'm down the street.

I would like a big flagship store somewhere, maybe underneath that building next to the Opera House - it would have the best view of any Apple Store.

In the building here behind the flags.
    [​IMG]

With a view like this... only from a little further round to the right.
    [​IMG]

It'd be a top spot for an Apple Store.

15. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I think you're onto something. Get a store up there between those two flags, by the orange beacon. Of course, it's a bit of a climb, but you have to work for your Mac. It makes it all that much sweeter. :)

16. ~Shard~ macrumors P6

~Shard~

Ah, thanks for the pics, those bring back fond memories. :) I backpacked through Australia a couple years ago and seeing Sydney again is great. :cool:

17. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Yeah, imagine getting a PowerMac and a display down - you'd have to do two trips...

18. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

Maybe once a month-- used to be more but I'm semi-boycotting the two closest to me because, well, because the manager and one of her cronies are so mean to me. :(

19. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

At least once a week... mostly just to see what iPod accessories they have in.

20. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

I think I've been twice since the Charlotte store opened. What's that, about a year ago? Maybe more. It's about a 45 minute drive, and I already know what a Mac looks like, so I don't see any real reason to make the trip.

21. MattG macrumors 68040

MattG

I wish I lived near one -- I'd be there all the time!

22. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Me, too...been to Lenox Mall Atlanta Apple store only once

23. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Which Apple Store? I don't recall a BWW being next to either the Galleria or West County

As for me, once every couple months or so. Was in there last Saturday to get my parents a Mac Mini

24. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I live about ten minutes away from my local Apple Store. It's the Chestnut Hill Mall. Have a very good relationship with the staff. My visits occur on a Sunday, usually 2 - 3 times a month.

25. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

rockthecasbah

i live like 15 minutes from the closest Apple Store, and seeing as i am not old enough to drive, im stuck going there...never. It saddens me sometimes :(

EDIT: wow 500th post! MR forum members, i love you all! ;)