Price Advice How much can I get for my iPad 2

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by snarestud940, Mar 6, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Ok, so I obviously want to wait til tomorrow and want to see the iPad 3 in action. I love my iPad 2. I got it back in October, and it is the 16 GB wifi only white edition. I want to sell my iPad 2 but obviously want to buy an iPad 3. Do you guys think there will be plenty of them on launch day at my local Best Buy store?

Also, I recently went to the Apple store to have them look at my iPad 2 and they replaced it with a brand new one about 3 or 4 weeks ago. So this iPad is only 3 or 4 weeks old. I was gonna sell it for $400 and that will include the box, a black smart cover, a grey smart cover, a targus case, and a belkin case. Does this sound low? High?

Thanks in advance guys. I'm very excited to see what Apple brings for tomorrow!

2. macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay, or Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what you may be able to charge. Then adjust your price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc.

3. macrumors 603