How Much Can I Sell My 8g 3g For?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by agjake01, Jun 8, 2010.

1. macrumors regular

How much can I sell my 8G 3G for? Now, after 4G release? Will selling affect my ability to continue my unlimited contract on the 4G? :apple:

2. macrumors 68000

ngenerator

And moved in 3...2...1

In all seriousness, just so long as you didn't cancel your contract w/ AT&T, you'd still have unlimited. Check CL and eBay for current prices.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

If I sell before release, does the buyer of my 3G need to wait to activate until I have the 4G? How does this work with the Sim card?

4. macrumors newbie

Are you in uk? I used Mazuma mobile and got £90 into my bank within 24 hours for my original 8gb gen 1, which was battered and bruised. So long as it works and no cracked screen, they give you the same value, no charger, box or manual.

I've checked for the 3gs, which i will bin once the 4 comes out, and i will get £199.

Saves the hassle from using ebay and gumtree for scammers...

5. macrumors regular

Phatzer

6. macrumors demi-god

Gav2k

You take your simcard out!

7. thread starter macrumors regular

So they'll just have to use their own sim card to activate? And if I pull it out, it will be rendered dead after I activate the new 4G and new sim card?

In the states, anybody know of a phone purchase site in the states? Can I get more if I unlock it?

8. macrumors 6502

Tito Georgie

8GB good condition go for about $180/150

The 16GB version you can sell for $200 for sure.