How much would an iPhone 4S cost me with Verizon?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Disney Pixar, Nov 15, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

My T-Mobile contract expires really soon. I'm not very satisfied with the service I've been getting with T-Mobile, so I've made the conscious decision to switch service providers.

I'd like to switch back to Verizon (which I've had in the past). I also haven't upgraded my phone since 2008.

With this being said, I plan on getting an iPhone 4S when I sign up for a contract with Verizon. My question is, how much will that cost me (assuming I sign up for an unlimited data plan)?

How much would it cost me if I signed up with AT&T? Personally, which service provider do you feel would provide better service? Why?

Thanks in advanced.

2. macrumors 6502a

VandyChem2009

Definitely going to come off as a jerk for saying this but use the internet and do the research.

3. macrumors member

I agree. OP you're not off to a great start in creating threads. Your iPad one and your other thread asking if black apple products are faster than white ones were both a swing and a miss as well. It's really easy to search for answers on this site. Not to sound like a jerk either but your threads aren't very good.

4. macrumors 603

siurpeeman

fyi, you can't get unlimited data anymore on verizon (or at&t).

5. macrumors 6502a

6. thread starter macrumors newbie

Perfect, that's just what I was looking for! Thanks a lot. :)

7. macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Is he the next myiphone7?