Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lee.anderson

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2006
UK
By the sounds of it, the tablets going to be pretty big so a good case is going to cost quite a bit.

Around £30 ($50) if I actually do buy the tablet.

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
My Incase neoprene sleeve for my MBP cost $40, so I would say something like that for a 10" tablet should be around $30.

trssho

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2009
Seems to me that it would have to come with something in the box. It's gonna take like 1 day before someone is posting pictures of their 10" busted glass screen without some sort of cover of sleeve!

bossxii

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2008
Kansas City
Basic rubber type case $30 to 40 bucks. Show me a slider type or more of a hardcase or leather case with a possible "kickstand" for watching video. I'd pay in the 50 to 100 range depending on the build quality of the case.

I paid $70 for the Incase Slider w/battery for my iPhone and while it's a bit bulky for my taste is great case that does it's job well. The cases that prove to add functionality such as battery capacity, stand or whatever will likely bring a higher price than the basic cases just like the ones for the iPhone.

Jimmyz

macrumors regular
Jun 25, 2007
I'd pay 50 dollars for a nice standard leather case, like the leather Amazon Kindle case. What I really want would be an orange leather Hermes case with a chrome H logo on it, which would probably cost around $1,000 USD. Too bad they will most likely never make one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.