How to buy in gazelle

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sriteja25, Jun 17, 2013.

1. macrumors member

May 13, 2013
    Where can i buy an used or refurbished iphone 4s for around 250-300$ unlcoked. Please tell me any reliable website to buy it.
    Thank you.:)
  2. macrumors 65816

Oct 26, 2009
    Down the rabbit hole
    The 4S is fairly easy to come by on Craigslist and there are several web sites that will unlock for you. You'll probably see tons of sellers once the 5S is released.
  3. thread starter macrumors member

May 13, 2013
    But for 5s i need to wait till sept but i am joinin my college next month so i want to buy a smart phone which is used as new ones cost very high.
  4. thread starter macrumors member

May 13, 2013
    How to buy in gazelle

How to buy an iphone 4s in gazelle or is there any good website to buy a cheapiphone 4s used one and factory unlcoked.
    Please give me some link or please tell me if any one want tosell their.:)
  5. macrumors member

Mar 24, 2012
    Gazelle should have an ebay account as far as I know. Go search "gazelle" on ebay. Good luck!
  6. macrumors 68030

Apr 30, 2012
    Browse the classified section here or on for better deals than gazelle.
  7. macrumors 68040

Jul 2, 2012
    Gazelle has an eBay account. It won't be as cheap as they buy it. Craigslist is your best bet. I bought a white 5 like new for $300 on Saturday. The dude couldn't find a buyer at $400 and kept on dropping the price. That's when I pounced. Lol.
  8. macrumors 68040

Sep 16, 2007
    Albuquerque, USA
    Gazelle has great deals on cell phones (iPhones included). Here's their eBay Store:

Every AT&T phone I've bought from them I've subsequently had unlocked by AT&T, since people usually trade in their phone to offset any upgrade price (and their new upgraded phone puts that phone they sold to Gazelle off contract).