How to contact ATT Premier???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by violaguy5, Jun 17, 2010.

1. macrumors member

So I've been trying to fix my credit card address, with absolutely no success. Since Tuesday I have called the Premier number 1-866-499-8008 TWENTY-SIX times....and I have only gotten through to a CS rep ONE time :mad:

Anyhow, I need to get this address fixed or else my card cannot be charged but every time, the system hangs up on me citing a high volume of calls. Has anyone found a better way to contact ATT premier?

2. macrumors 6502

3. macrumors 6502a

I kept getting that message too. Did the 611 number work or regualr AT&T Support? How about an AT&T store?

4. macrumors regular

thehopscotch

Dial 611 if you have an AT&T phone already. When I do this, it automatically sends me to the business services, since I have a FAN. I called yesterday and got a CSR immediately.

5. thread starter macrumors member

YAY!!! I finally got through with the regular Premier number and had my problem resolved easily. My lesson learned: There are actually helpful and knowledgeable CS reps out there; it just takes hours to find them. They even fixed my order page to say June 15 instead of June 16. :cool:

6. macrumors 6502a

mikeydeezy

Lucky. I can't even get put in the phone queue. I keep getting that pre recorded call later message. :mad: