Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
I am trying to figure out how to create a personalized RSS feed that updates my stock portfolio, does anyone know how to do this? Oh, and I am not looking for the generic RSS feed aggregator that only works for static information where you just want to combine feeds to read once, I am looking to make a feed that draws the info from a site like google finance. At a very minimum, I would settle for making a widget, but would really rather the RSS. Thanks in advance for the help.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
Come on, I know someone knows how to do this, it's MR after all there's gotta be someone out there.

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 17, 2006
really no one knows?

I guess I will throw this out one last time, I have posted similar questions and never seem to get a reply. Either I am not asking the question correctly, this is impossible to do, or people really don't care about RSS. I have to think that it cannot be the last two based on the prevelance of RSS and the fact that I have met a lot of smart people on here (and some not so smart;) ).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.