How to eShot using OSX?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by MacBoobsPro, Jul 20, 2006.

1. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

How do i create a HTML email (eshot) in OSX. Quite urgent please help.

Thanks

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I have no idea what an eShot is, but Apple's mail app can generate HTML email. I've only taken a quick look, but it seems that you're limited to the GUI, I don't see any way to enter your own HTML.

3. MacBoobsPro thread starter macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

How do you do it in Apples mail app then? Bearing in mind I have never done this before!

4. JasonElise1983 macrumors 6502a

JasonElise1983

not that i would use it for my main email app, but if you download netscape, it's built in email app has some pretty good HTML features. I did a campaign not that long ago where i designed the whole thing in GoLive and then just dropped it in. Looked great, and works way better than Mail. Now if you are wanting to send an "e-shot", you probably have to do that through the company it's self. I mean e-shot is web-based software so i'm not entirely sure i know what you want.

5. beatsme macrumors 65816

beatsme

I believe you can only generate HTML email in the OSX10.4 mail app, so if you're on 10.3 or earlier, no dice.

From what I gather, you'd need something like this to do what you're wanting to do:
    http://www.arialsoftware.com/glp-ht...c=html+email&gclid=CMnI-ei8oIYCFRORHgod5jMoxA

Keep in mind, this is only what I've been able to discover after digging around for about 30 min. I'm sure someone in this thread will know more than me. Wish I could be more helpful...