how to get a job at apple

Discussion in 'Community' started by Oats, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Oats macrumors regular

Does anyone on this site work for apple or know someone who does? I applied recently to a job opening online. What are the odds of getting a callback from that type of application? What is the best way to somehow get an interview? Do you have to know someone?
    -Oats

ps- I should mention I am interested in working in Cupertino, not an Apple retail store. Unless that would somehow help me get to Cupertino.

2. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

I imagine it depends on your qualifications for the job to which you applied.

Keep in touch.

3. Oats thread starter macrumors regular

I am well qualified, I have good experience, but I would imagine that many other people are qualified and experienced. Just trying to get that extra edge, yknow?

I don't think that is an option for me right now because I am not really in touch with anyone except the automated job application responder.

4. apple2991 macrumors 6502

Don't know how true this is (although I remember reading it a few years back in some reputable area), but it might help.

Getting a job at Apple.

5. Giaguara macrumors 6502a

cupertino is not hte easiest target.

tell them why htey want to hire you. why specially you of the tens of thousands of people applying to what you want.

cupertino is not the easiest as said. and depends on which job in particular you applied for.

i do work for them, not in cupertino - might be able to drop some infos how i got here etc, but tell me more of what you want, etc. so a private message = i can't specify my job in public.