How to hack into a website?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by sako94, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors regular

Hi guys im wondering how am i supposed to hack into a website? I want to hack into my school's website its a small school and like there not very smart i can delete my i.p address and other following problems but does anyone know a real tutorial i can follow to get into the system and change stuff? if you guys would like to see the website tell me and ill give it to see if website is hackable and etc.

thanks in advance!

2. Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

We will not help you commit a crime, go elsewhere.

3. macrumors 6502a

firstapple

Wow... I think you are on the wrong forum for this one. If I were you I would try a hackers forum (I am sure there is one out there somewhere). Not sure this is a proper topic for this forum.

4. thread starter macrumors regular

lmao its a crime? i didnt know that why is it a crime?

5. macrumors 6502

bootedbear

You know, that's the scariest aspect of this.

6. macrumors 68030

Ivan P

Well let's see...you're damaging someone else's property (yes, websites are still property), you're gaining access into something that you are not authorised to go into, you're trying to purposely administer something with malicious intent...yeah, what you're doing is very illegal.

You do know that the admins on this forum can track your IP and contact the authorities, right?

7. macrumors member

Yes you are right people coming out of the school are not smart.

8. macrumors 68020

Wild-Bill

Just take the F you're going to get for gym class and leave the school's website alone.

:rolleyes:

9. macrumors 6502a

thomahawk

no no no no and NO!
    hacking into a website is considered a felony. Intrusion of private property. and clearly this website is private property like your schools.
    besides you will never be able to hack on a mac. (well as far as i see in coding) if you ever wanted to use another OS dont spoil the Mac OS name

10. macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

To brush off an old chestnut,

Its very easy! You've got to use the hacking tool, FORMAT. If you're using a Windows computer, click "Start" and then choose "Run." Once you've got that window open, type "cmd" and click ok. It should open a black "command prompt" that you'll be hacking from.

In the command prompt, write this:

format c:/

It should ask if you're sure you want (because it can be illegal) but choose yes or "y."

Then you should be good.

PS: its not funny if you explain this.

11. macrumors 6502a

thomahawk

lmao even if you did that the windows wouldnt allow it. something about permissions or access denied. but oh well that would be funny if a dummy did it and it actualy worked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.