Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kleber19

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
I just upgraded my Macbook Air to Mavericks and also downloaded iWork, so my question is how can i make bullet points in pages? since i don't find any option or icon there.

Thanks in advance :)

MacDawg

Moderator emeritus
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Look here

pages.png

markf2008

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2016
Hi. I need to place a bullet point in a sentence to separate some words. i do not need it for a list.
the view and view styles are not in the PAGES version i have. the normal bullets in inspector only purt bullets at the beginning of a list. Please help.
[doublepost=1453584405][/doublepost]
Hi. I need to place a bullet point in a sentence to separate some words. i do not need it for a list.
the view and view styles are not in the PAGES version i have. the normal bullets in inspector only purt bullets at the beginning of a list. Please help.
Mac Dawg. thanks but that doesn't work

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
[doublepost=1453584405][/doublepost]
Mac Dawg. thanks but that doesn't work
option+8 •Gives you this • you can put anywhere•.

EDIT: MacDawg was quicker to the click.:eek:

markf2008

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2016
So, you aren't making a list • you just need bullets to • separate • words?

use <option> + 8 key
• works • ace •
thanks i'll try it. You Rock!!
[doublepost=1453587327][/doublepost]MacDawg can i get a larger bullet? is there a manual that has all of the things?

Reactions: Nursecaroline13

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
thanks i'll try it. You Rock!!
[doublepost=1453587327][/doublepost]MacDawg can i get a larger bullet? is there a manual that has all of the things?
System preferences: Keyboard: Keyboard: click: Show Keyboard, Emoji, & Symbol Viewer in Menu Bar.

markf2008

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2016
System preferences: Keyboard: Keyboard: click: Show Keyboard, Emoji, & Symbol Viewer in Menu Bar.
I actually found the emoji & Symbols in EDIT at the bottom of the drop down. I guess all versions of PAGES are different.
[doublepost=1453592635][/doublepost]
I actually found the emoji & Symbols in EDIT at the bottom of the drop down. I guess all versions of PAGES are different.
And thanks for giving me more expertise, really appreciate it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.