How to make money from my site?

Discussion in 'Community' started by lola, Oct 19, 2004.

1. lola macrumors newbie

Hi!

I have 1000 page views per day, which I think it's enough for me to generate some revenue from that. I would subscribe to one of those PPC affiliate programs,like Adsense, but I dont know which is paying more.
    What other options do I have to make some money from my site?
    Any suggestion would be great!
    Thanks

2. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

You don't show your website in your profile or signature. What kind of web site are we talking about?

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

You could partner with the iTunes Music Store. If you are an affiliate, then you get a certain amount back on sales. It would certainly be worth invesitgating, good luck. ;)

http://www.apple.com/itunes/marketing/

4. lola thread starter macrumors newbie

I want a PPC program. I dont want to make money only if my visitors buy something. My site is related to literature.

5. J.Allen macrumors member

Could we have the link?

6. JediL1 macrumors member

JediL1

Google Adsense

Adsense pays you if your visitors click on an ad, regardless if they buy anything.

It'll scan you webpage and display ads targeted to your content.

7. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

Seems to me, if your site is related to literature, then Amazon and Barnes and Noble links would make sense. Also, you could try the iTunes affiliate program for their recorded books. You might also query directly with an independent bookseller, who may wish to put an ad on your page. You could also try blogads, which caters to the high-falutin' literary types.

8. lola thread starter macrumors newbie

I will check Amazon I think. Could a PPC program serve me ads related to literature(my site is not en english, but it's about world literature)?