how to make movies off of screen video

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ohcrap, Aug 12, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

Aug 12, 2005
    Sorry if this has already been answered (link?) but I was just curious how can I make a movie based on whats going on on my screen? Kind of like the movies they use on to show users the new OS X features. I want to make a couple tutorials just for fun, basically, and to help myself show my friends about the new things I learn to do (do I really need a reason? lol). I have QuickTime Pro if that matters. :)
  2. macrumors 65816

May 6, 2005
    Bay Area
    Dude, your username really bugs me. How did you get away with it?

But whatever, Im not gonna thread crap.

google 'snapz pro x'
  3. macrumors 68000

Jan 6, 2004
    Here you go. You have to pay for Snapz proX though. I don't know if there is any way of doing that for free.

Edit: beaten to it. And your user name bugs me too. I wonder if the mods will ban you because of it.
  4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Aug 12, 2005
    lol honestly, I didn't think I was breaking any rules with the username.

*cue ranting about User Agreement, yada yada* So mods, please don't ban me. I'm more than willing to change the username if it bugs everyone, lol.

Thanks guys, I'll look into getting snapz pro x. :)
  5. macrumors newbie

Apr 26, 2011
    the good thing with the new mac is that the quicktime that comes with it has a built-in function for screen recording :)
  6. simsaladimbamba

Nov 28, 2010
    Here we go again:

Did you just register to write the above to a five year old thread? Or are you thread resurrectors getting a kick out of replies like these, were people are wandering in wonder why something like this happens?
    Or was it a failed attempt to spam?