How to obtain free Macworld Boston pass

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by latergator116, May 4, 2004.

1. macrumors 68000

latergator116

I recieved an email from IDG expo's telling me about the upcoming Macworld Boston and how to obtain a free exhibit hall pass. However, when I tried to register with the free exhibit hall pass code (which was given in the email) it still required that I enter in credit card infromtaion (which I don't have). Has anyone done this before? Do you have to buy the pass and then they refund your money? I hope this is *truly* free, not some sort of rebate...

2. macrumors 68030

superbovine

read the fine print

3. thread starter macrumors 68000

latergator116

I can't seem to find the fine print. If you wouldn't mind posting it...

4. macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Laste time I went to MacWorld SF, I used a flyer which included a code in my school's bookstore. There was no need to enter credit card number if you're just applying for the exhibit hall pass. And yes, it's 100% free. It did take a while for it to get here though. It was like 2 days before the event.

5. thread starter macrumors 68000

latergator116

That's what I thought at first, but I just realized, the email says it expires May 7 (this friday). Oh well, I guess I will just pay the 15 dollars and buy a ticket.

6. macrumors regular

del

7. macrumors P6

wdlove

My wife and I plan to attend MacWorld Boston. Just haven't decided on which package. I thought that the highlight of MWNY 2002 was the Keynote by David Pogue. Would highly recommend paying for his speech.

We should try to have a MacRumors meeting. ;)

8. thread starter macrumors 68000

latergator116